Characteristic choleric. Type of temperament choleric: features and character description
Types of temperament
A very, very long time ago, in 400 BC, the scientist Hippocrates told that people can be divided into 4 main groups. This theory was supplemented by the Roman physician Gallen, revealing four basic types of temperament:
- Melancholic The name comes from two words: "melena" and "chole", which means "black bile". In short, such people are notable for their touching, refined and sadness.
- Phlegmatic person. The word from which this term originated is “phlegm” - phlegm, lymph. Such people are calm, balanced, but pliable and sluggish.
- Sanguine. From the Greek, the term "sanguinism" is translated as blood. These are fun active people.
- Choleric. In translation, the term "chole" means "yellow bile." These are emotional impulsive people who are prone to mood swings.
How to find out exactly what type of temperament a person has? Is it sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic or choleric? Aysenck test in this can help. This is a classic task to determine the type of temperament. However, it must be said that in their pure form they are quite rare. In a person, two main types of temperament are most often mixed, one of which is more active, i.e. lead
So, the characteristic of choleric. Scientists have identified even the main external features of a person with this type of temperament:
- Choleric more often thin. He has long limbs, thin muscles.
- The thorax, pelvis, and back are predominantly narrow in such people.
- The skull is tapered, retracted, narrowed upward with a slightly pointed parietal region.
- The features of the choleric person are also pronounced, pointed.
- Such people are distinguished by a fast, purposeful and precise walk.
Characteristics of choleric (this type of temperament) can begin with a consideration of the nature of such children. How will they be different from their other peers? Already at a very early age such babies know their value and love to command very much.They easily subdue adults. Parents get everything by crying, hysterics, which can not stop for hours. If the child gets what he wants, he becomes affectionate, loving. He is having fun and playing, expressing joy with his whole being. However, it must be said that from an early age such babies become dictators and tyrants. This type of behavior is sometimes maintained for the rest of your life.
Motility of people-choleric
What else is interesting type of "choleric"? Such a person can be recognized even by special movements. Their motility has the following features:
- Facial expressions are always expressive.
- Their movements are sharp, feverish.
- Feel the strength and vitality.
- Speech is very fast. It seems that they are simply afraid to be late to say or do something.
Positive sides of character
Be sure to consider the nature of choleric. What are the positive aspects of his can be distinguished from people with this type of temperament?
- Optimism. Most choleric people are optimists. They almost never get upset because can find a way out of a variety of situations.In addition, they are able to inspire other people, lead along, show the way. Choleric concentrate perfectly solely on the necessary, always making the right decision.
- Confidence. Cholerics are always confident in the correctness of their actions and decisions. That is why very often they achieve success in life. They are alien to doubt, which, in fact, is a destructive sensation.
- Leadership. Choleric people are very often leaders. Often - informal, so-called black cardinals. They have a sharp mind and the ability to make the right decisions at lightning speed. That's what they are and respect for others.
- A responsibility. People with this type of temperament are very hardworking. And responsibly relate to the implementation of tasks. This quality often helps them achieve success in their careers.
What else needs to be said if the characteristic of choleric is considered? So, you need to highlight the negative aspects of the nature of people with this type of temperament.
- Authoritarianism. Very often, such people think that only they know what is right. In addition, choleric people often do not know how to sympathize and sympathize. Justifying it by the fact that everyone is to blame for their own adversities.
- Irritability.Choleric people are very fast, both in mental and effective plans. They do not like slow people, as well as those who are indecisive and shy. These qualities of people with this type of temperament are very annoying. Also, choleric people do not tolerate when their opinion does not agree.
- Propensity to violence. Choleric people are not inclined to forgive insults. In addition, they are very vindictive. Such people can exert psychological pressure. These are demanding parents and sometimes cruel partners.
- Tendency to prejudice. Choleric make others believe in what they themselves believe.
- Impatience. People with this type of temperament do everything very quickly, without lingering on the details. That is why they sometimes miss important little things.
- Stubbornness and cunning. Choleric can easily persuade a person to his opinion, ignite him and make him work for himself. Also very jealous of his opinion, not wanting to listen to someone else.
- Limited communication. Choleric do not like when they are surrounded by too many people. They select such comrades and employees who do not annoy them. If the boss is a choleric person, he will interact with the team through one person.
We consider further, who is such a choleric person.The temperament of such people is explosive, they are active and purposeful. However, what are their emotions?
- Choleric often fall in love at first sight. This feeling captures them instantly, like an explosion.
- They are very proud and ambitious. They love when they are honored or respected by others.
- Cholera is characterized by frequent and rapid mood swings. They leave a calm state abruptly, becoming aggressive, impatient, angry.
- People with this type of temperament are characterized by short temper. They have a lack of composure.
- Emotions choleric manifests itself vividly, openly, without embarrassment.
So, the characteristic of choleric person, what else should I mention? So, separately I want to talk about how such people behave in the workplace. As mentioned above, they are very hardworking and goal-oriented people. They are not alien to the desire to become a leader, and for this they will do a lot (sometimes going, as they say, over the heads). To achieve their goal choleric people can donate even personal relationships with employees. In the hands of such an employee, everything is being argued; he does any work quickly.However, it is not always of high quality, because it does not know how to focus on details. If the choleric person becomes a leader, he will be very demanding, authoritarian. Everybody will have to reckon with his opinion, and the initiative will most often be punished. Any innovations should pass through such a director, all issues should be resolved. However, an enterprise with such a manager will benefit and flourish.
Who is best choleric get on with? Its compatibility with other types of temperament:
- Choleric phlegmatic. Choleric will be very comfortable in the shade of a deadpan phlegmatic. And the latter, in turn, will enjoy the activity and restlessness of the partner. The phlegmatic person will never open his soul completely, but it doesn’t matter much to choleric. After all, he does not pay attention to the little things and details. Such a union is possible and can exist for a very long time.
- Choleric sanguine. In this pair, mutual support of partners comes to the fore. Choleric will be the generator of ideas, sanguine will try to bring them all to life. Problems may arise at the stage of choosing a leader of relationships, because both members of the pair are striving for leadership and the main position.There will be constant rivalry. If you deal with this, the couple will be able to live together for a very long time.
- Choleric melancholic. Most likely, such a relationship is doomed to failure. After all, the pressure of a choleric person morally weak melancholic simply cannot withstand. In addition, the choleric person will not reckon with the partner's emotions, bringing him to tears and tantrums. The latter will not last long and will soon run away.
- Choleric choleric. This is a very noisy and stormy union. There will be everything - love and fight till you drop. Perhaps beating dishes and passionate reconciliation. Practically there will be no mutual assistance, since everyone wants to be responsible for their own actions. Attempts to take a leadership position will lead to multiple scandals. Such a union can quickly collapse as well as exist for a very, very long time.
However, it should be said that in any case for the relationship should be fought. And if both sides concede to each other, even the seemingly incompatible types of temperament can survive side by side for a very long time.