Check in boxing in reverse: step by step instructions, scheme. Exercises at the circuit
Future drivers who are going to pass on the right in the near future, you need to master the implementation of several exercises. For many novice car enthusiasts, one of the tasks is hard to get into - driving backwards into the box. The step-by-step instructions given in the article will help to cope with this. So, how to do everything right?
Why do you need it
How to drive back to the garage? To get started is to understand why you need to learn how to perform this task. Exercise is necessary not only to pass on the right. It teaches us to feel the dimensions of the car, navigate through the mirrors and avoid accidents in the parking lot. Of course, the first thing to learn how to perform this task is for those who plan to keep a car in their garage in the future.
If the future driver will be able to do everything correctly at the circuit, he certainly will not have difficulty with real garages.It should not be forgotten that parking spaces may be smaller than the training area. In any case, the ability to maneuver in a limited space is useful.
Obviously, it is much easier to drive into the front garage. Is it any wonder that such a maneuver is not required to perform during the exam.
Features of the job
Exercise "check in the garage" is performed at the circuit. Maneuver novice drivers accounted for on the average size of the site. This allows you to get as close as possible to real-world parking, which is carried out in a parking lot or in a garage.
Traditionally, the strip, which is used during the test, has two vehicle lengths. The size of the site is one meter longer and wider than the vehicle.
You need to understand the basic steps of the test before you follow the step by step instructions. A novice driver must check in to the box in reverse for two minutes.
- You need to drive up to the line with which the task begins, and then slow down.
- Then proceed to the improvised garage in the reverse gear.
- Inside the garage you need to stop.
- Next, you need to leave boxing and cross the start line of the exercise.
How to make a check in boxing in reverse: step by step instructions
So, this skill must be mastered, as it is useful not only for putting on the rights, but also in real life. Scheme of check in boxing in reverse is given below.
- You need to drive up to the line (point A), from which the test begins. Next you should stop and wait for the command, allowing movement.
- It is necessary to go strictly forward. First you need to get as close as possible to the first cone (point B) with the right side mirror. It is necessary to stop when the first cone is between the front and rear doors.
- Then you need to turn the steering wheel to the left until it stops. It is great if there is power.
- Then you can start moving to the left. It is important that the steering wheel remains in the extreme left position. We must not forget to look in the rearview mirror. The chip D should be displayed in the mirror so that the gap between the vehicle and the cone is about 10 cm.
- It is important to remember to look ahead.Driving candidates who neglect this can cross the line or knock down the stops located in front. If the car approached the marking line earlier than it was possible to catch point D in the mirror, it is necessary to stop.
- Then the wheel is twisted all the way to the right, after which you can switch to reverse gear and start moving.
- During the race, it is important to remember to look in the right side mirror. Seeing in the mirror that no more than 10 cm is left to the cone D, you need to stop.
- Next, the steering wheel is twisted so as to go strictly straight. You need to enable reverse gear and continue driving. The vehicle must drive back to the box.
- How to continue the exercise "check in boxing in reverse". In the step by step instructions it is recommended to continue driving until the rear wheels cross the control line. It’s difficult to see the line itself, so it’s better to focus on points B and D.
- Next, you need to align the vehicle, not forgetting to look in the rear-view mirrors. The car should be located parallel to the extreme lines of the garage. Then you should stop, align the steering wheel and drive into the box, not crossing the border line and not touching the cone C. Next you need to stop.
- What should be done next for those who perform the test “check in boxing in reverse”? Step by step guide recommends preparing for departure. Move strictly straight until Cone B is between the front and rear doors. Next you need to turn the steering wheel in the right direction.
Exercise completed. It remains only to leave the limits of the examination marking.
There are mistakes that many driver candidates make when performing this exercise. The mark "did not pass" is waiting for someone who will perform the actions listed below.
- You can do nothing for 30 seconds after the examiner tells you to start the movement.
- It is forbidden to deviate from the stipulated territory.
- Do not cross the dimensions of the car control lines, if it is not provided for exercise.
- It is forbidden to cross the border of the site with wheels.
- You can not refuse to perform the task.
According to the rules that came into force in 2016, novice motorists have the right to shoot down cones twice. Also two times it is allowed to stall and drive over the marking line.
What else you need to perform exercises at the circuit,to turn from a candidate into a driver? Apart from the test described above, you need to cope with five more tasks. So, what are the skills that driver candidates need to demonstrate at the exam?
These exercises at the circuit beginner drivers are required to work out with their instructors. Then they must demonstrate the acquired skills to the examiners.