Egg-less cupcake: recipe
Without exception, everyone loves sweet. Sometimes even in unlimited quantities. But there are those people who are contraindicated in those or other products. How to be someone who is allergic to sugar. By and large, their sweet tooth career ended before it began. And what if you are allergic to eggs. So today, in this article will show examples of recipes of one of the most popular products of all times and peoples - cupcakes.
Muffins are loved by all housewives due to the fact that they are very easy to prepare. They have been known since time immemorial. Not for nothing, we started the topic with the example of a sweet allergy.
Well, in the article today, as you have already dared to suppose, recipes for egg-free cupcakes will be presented. Such recipes are now at the peak of popularity. And, in general, when this cupcakes were not popular. Nowadays, we have learned to bake cupcakes of different colors, shapes and sizes. But let's consider the more difficult option.
For example, you in a hurry began to prepare your son and husband, but the right ingredient was not at hand as luck would have it.No problem! You should not beat the gong ahead of time, because there is always a way out.
Any beginner can bake a cupcake, even with the most experienced cooks. Cupcakes can be baked anywhere. Be it a slow cooker, microwave or oven. Let's take a closer look at how and under what conditions a cake without eggs can be realized. Let's start cooking.
Cupcake without eggs in the slow cooker
With the help of a multicooker in our time, you can cook everything your heart desires. The basic components of baking a cake in a slow cooker will always be sugar, water, flour and butter. To add flavor, you can add spices to your taste and color. Consider the types of recipes for muffins without eggs.
Ingredients you need to create such a miracle:
- 200 grams of flour;
- three teaspoons of cocoa;
- 20 ml of milk;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 20 ml of vanilla extract;
- one teaspoon of cinnamon, as well as four teaspoons of baking powder.
All ingredients are loaded into one bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour in vanilla extract and already melted butter. Then pour a glass of cold water or you can pour all the cold coffee.We interfere to obtain a homogeneous mass.
After these procedures, lubricate the molds with oil and begin to fill them with our dough. You need to cook in a good oven at 180 degrees for no more than 25-30 minutes. After the time we reach and let them cool down a little. Bon Appetit.
Cheesecake without eggs
For cooking you will need:
- vegetable oil;
- one and a half cup of flour;
- half a glass of sugar;
- cottage cheese;
- baking powder - teaspoon;
- half a glass of milk;
- dried fruits (any).
For a start, we need a good grind curd. Once you have completed this process, beat the butter and sugar in a bowl using a whisk or a mixer. Gradually add cottage cheese and milk. Mix all until smooth. As soon as you get one, gradually add flour. No need to throw all the flour at once, add it in small spoons. If desired, you can add dried fruits, but first you should finely chop them.
After it seems to you that the dough is ready, you can already shift it into our molds. Put the oven to warm up, and at 180-200 degrees bake for 50 minutes.
- ripe banana -2 pieces;
- juice multivitamin - 2 glasses;
- teaspoon of soda;
- a handful of nuts (no matter what);
- wheat flour - 2 glasses;
- a handful of raisins;
- icing sugar - 1-2 tablespoons;
- four tablespoons of vegetable oil.
If you wanted to know the recipe for a cupcake without eggs and milk, then this is what you need.
First of all, pour dried fruit with boiling water so that they swell a little. Take a banana, cut it into pieces and break it in a plate. Add sugar, juice, a pinch of salt, soda and vegetable oil to a banana. Here we also add our steamed dried fruits.
The whole thing is thoroughly mixed and let the mixture brew for several minutes. The time has passed, now you can add flour. The dough is thick. Put parchment paper in the mold and place your mass on it.
Bake in the oven, heated to a temperature of 180 degrees, focusing on the time in the range of 50-60 minutes.
The recipe for a cake without eggs on kefir
From the products we need:
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- a bag of vanilla sugar;
- 150 grams of regular sugar;
- 240 grams of wheat flour;
- a handful of raisins;
- half a spoon of soda;
- sunflower oil - 100 milliliters;
- 20 grams of goji berries.
This is one of the budget options for baking a cupcake. Because this is a recipe for a cupcake without eggs and milk, and this, for a minute, is the most expensive component of any baking.
Pour kefir and sunflower oil in a bowl, beat. Add vanilla and sugar. Also mix thoroughly. Now add the flour, which you need to sift well.
If you decide to add dried fruits to the dough, be sure to wash them before throwing them into the dough.
So, the dough is ready! After all the simple manipulations you will enjoy and enjoy from such a cake.
Recipe for a cupcake without eggs in the microwave
- 3 tablespoons of flour;
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
- sugar - 4 spoons;
- 5 tablespoons of milk;
- half a teaspoon of coffee;
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- a quarter spoon of soda;
- vanilla extract - half a teaspoon
We take a deep dish and put there the following: sugar, flour, soda, cocoa and coffee. We mix all components very well until the mixture is homogeneous. We dig a hole in the center of the mixture and pour vegetable oil and vanilla extract into it.Thoroughly mix all ingredients until smooth. If you can't get it, add some warm water. Then add chocolate chips. It will give a bright chocolate taste to your cake.
Then we take an ordinary cup and grease it with vegetable oil. This is done so that during baking the cupcake does not stick to the cup, and after that you can pull it out without much effort. We spread our dough into the bowl, knocking it on the table several times in order to condense the dough in the glass. We set the microwave power to the maximum and bake for two minutes. This recipe for a cake without eggs is simple.
Some tips for beginners
- When kneading dough, begin to combine the dry ingredients, then pour the liquid.
- If you want to add dried fruits or nuts to the dough, then they need to be well processed and first chopped. Throw in the dough they need at the very end.
- It is best to add overripe fruit to a banana cupcake without eggs. They have a brighter and more pronounced taste and they are more organically blended with other components.
- If you find it difficult to navigate through the text, then it will be easier to see the photo of cake recipes without eggs.
- When baking dough in molds, keep in mind that the dough in them will rise.Therefore, it is best to fill them in two thirds, taking into account the weight gain.
- If you are cooking a cupcake in a slow cooker, read the instructions for its use, there will be described in detail. How much, how and in what mode to bake. As for the microwave, it is the fastest way to bake a cupcake. In just 2 minutes your cupcake will be ready.
What could be better than indulging yourself sweet with less harm to health. The egg-free cupcake recipes described in this article are among the easiest and fastest cooking methods at home.
Bon Appetit everyone!!!