How to change the name of the channel to "YouTube": instructions
Each of us occasionally uses YouTube on the Internet. Sometimes this is done for fun, and sometimes for the purpose of finding information. But there are people who shoot a video and upload it to the network on their own channel.
Why does the channel have a good name?
Now almost everyone can discover a channel for themselves, shoot for themselves and for other videos and upload to popular web hosts, such as YouTube. Interestingly, the names of the channels partly determine whether their success will be great, whether the channel will interest people, or is it just a waste of time. Let's look at how to come up with the name of the channel on Youtube, and if it is already invented, how to make a replacement?
What should be the name of the channel on Youtube
In fact, a lot depends on the name, because if it is inappropriate, it is unlikely that there will be a demand for your child. So after all, how to think up or how to change the name of the channel on YouTube?
You need to invent it based on the subject of your resource, that is, initially you should choose a category to which the video will belong, and then think further about what to call it. In the gaming channel, for example, you can put the nickname of the game character. And if the channel is panoramic, where often there will be a video with a description of certain items purchased in different online stores, then in this case it is worthwhile to come up with something more interesting. Better with an obvious hint at what kind of video you will upload.
Some such examples are listed later in the article. The most important thing is to come up with a normal name, and if it is difficult, then it is better to ask friends or spend some money and buy it. Yes, yes, it sounds weird, but there are people who, for a small amount, come up with and sell unique and beautiful nicknames on the desired topic.
Convenience is that everything can be changed at any time and for free, just on the site, in the user settings. We will understand how to change the name of the channel to "YouTube".
More on how to change the name of the channel to "YouTube"
Even if you already came up with the name, created the desired channel and set it up,After a few videos posted, you may want to change the name. This is where the question arises - how to change the name of the channel to "YouTube"?
The desire to change it may appear due to the fact that the user has invented a steeper analog or decided to shoot a video on another topic, and the old name does not fit this category at all. The reasons may be different. To help you, we offer step-by-step instructions on how to change the name of the channel to YouTube:
- First, go to the profile of "YouTube".
- Now we turn to the "Video Manager" section, where various settings and channel management options are on the left.
- Then go to the "Channel", which is located on the left.
- There appears the name of the channel, at the top.
- Next to it we see the inscription "change" and just click on this button.
- Then everything is simple - you are transferred to the Google + page (it is tied to the YouTube channel, and each of its users has an account here). On the page there is a field for replacement.
- And the last step - you just need to write a new name for the channel and save it by clicking on the appropriate button.
Everything is really simple, and everyone has to cope with the task.By the way, if the name on "YouTube" does not change right away, then in this case you don’t need to worry - maybe a new name will be displayed only in a few minutes.
The best channels and their names
In the vastness of "YouTube" there are a huge number of popular channels with a variety of names that belong to different categories. Having come up with a normal name and making high-quality videos, you can turn your own channel into a very popular one, and you can also make money on it.
Here are the most popular channel names on YouTube and their owners:
- The most famous channel belongs to a young American and is called PewDiePie, in Russian read "Pyudipay." It is clear that the game channel, and instead of the name of the owner entered his gaming nickname. Simple and clear.
- DaiFiveTop is another channel, according to the “nickname” of which it is clear that there are videos with various tops. These are the names you need to come up with for viewing channels.
- "China Bugaga" - the most interesting channel about purchases in online store Aliexpress. It is an overview, and its name makes it clear which videos are coming out here.