How to draw a lilac with a pencil: a step-by-step master class
Lilac is a very beautiful plant. But, unfortunately, you can not admire the bouquet for long - it fades quickly enough. To perpetuate flowers, they can be photographed. But it's much nicer to draw them myself. We offer you a master class on how to draw a lilac with a pencil. Consider what is required for this.
Ways of drawing lilacs
Whichever drawing technique you choose, -pencil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel, crayons, the scheme exists one: first, the basis or form of the lilac branch is created, then we start drawing the leaves, flowers and other details.
The difference is how you will create a form for placing flowers. Possible options:
- draw one solid oval or pyramid, like a water-melon slice (picture 1);
- create several circles (picture 2).
As for leaflets, they should be drawn a little wrapped, not straight.
And now we propose to proceed to the master class. How to draw a lilac with a simple pencil?
How to draw a lilac without a pencil? No way. Therefore, the first thing you need is simple pencils - soft and hard. You also need an eraser.
As for the paper, then the choice is huge - from a normal album sheet or a notebook to a design parchment.
If you want to add paint to the drawna bouquet of lilacs, then you will also need color pencils, markers, markers, pastels and so on. It is desirable to use several shades of lilac and green. It all depends on what is at hand, and your desire.
Draw a simple pencil lilac
How to draw a bouquet of two branches of lilac in stages? Pictures and description in this you will help:
- Take a simple soft pencil and a sheet of paper.
- Draw an oval in the center of the sheet, a little narrower to the top. This will be a form for the flowers of the lilac (Figure 1).
- Now draw some leaves. Only contours. We will draw later.
- Draw one more oval below the previous one.
- Add a few leaves (Figure 1).
- Change the pencil to a harder, if any. If not, then keep painting soft.
- Now turn to the drawing of the leaves. Make more precise outlines, shape them.
- Then draw on each oval the outer flowers. How to do this is shown in Figure 2.
- Now you can proceed to fill the middle of the peduncle. Draw four-leafed flowers in a chaotic order, gradually filling the flower stem completely (Figure 3).
- Then draw a stem with a few thin branches that connect the flower beds and leaves (Figure 3).
- Take a more detailed drawing of the leaves, mark the streaks on them.
- To make the bouquet more lush, draw a few more leaves with streaks in the background.
A bouquet of lilac in a black and white version is ready.
Let's start painting
How to draw a lilac in color? Use, for example, colored pencils.
To begin with, imagine in your mind where in the picturethe shadow will fall. This will help you make the drawing more interesting. Now proceed with the embellishment. For flowers use lilac pencil, and for leaves - green. Do not forget to brighten and darken some areas, as in the figure above. This can be done in two ways:
- use several shades of lilac and green;
- Press harder or loosen the pressure on the pencil where required.
Using this technique, you can make realpaintings with images of large bouquets. The main advice is to try to correctly arrange the branches of lilacs among themselves, and also harmoniously place them on a sheet of paper.