How to remove the card from Aliexpress: ways
The Chinese trading platform, Aliexpress, is now very popular all over the world, because there you can buy not only goods but also food products for a small amount.
The design of the online store is so simple and clear that even a person who first appeared on the site does not have any problems in finding goods. But when it comes to paying for goods or replacing payment data, even experienced users have questions.
How to remove the card from Aliexpress? All financial transactions on the trading floor occur in the service "My Alipay". After the first purchase, the bank card with which the payment was made is automatically linked to the user account. If the card information is outdated / exchanged or you simply do not use it, it is recommended to untie or make changes.
How to remove the card from "Aliexpress"
- Log in to your personal account using your username and password.
- Find the section "My Alipay", even if you have not previously passed the registration process in it.
- Next, you will see a questionnaire, which must be filled out, specifying personal and passport data. After registration, the payment system page will become available.
- A link to confirm registration will be sent to the email you specified earlier, go through it and activate the “My Alipay” service.
- Log in to your Alipay account and open the Settings section, located at the top in the taskbar. There, find the item Manage your cards ("Card Management").
- How to delete card data from Aliexpress? You will see a list of maps linked to your account. You must select the one that you want to exclude and click the Remove button next to it.
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to press the Remove key again, confirming the operation.
If all actions are performed correctly, the information will automatically update, and you will see a blank screen with the inscription that there is not a single credit card attached to your account.
How to make changes to the card data on Aliexpress
As mentioned earlier, the trading platform system automatically saves information on bank cards and accesses them upon further payments.In some cases, you may need to update this data, for example:
- You switched to service at another bank, which means you changed the data. Now you need to look for how to remove the card from Aliexpress.
- The validity period of your card is over, and you have been given a new one with a different number, and so on.
If at the time of payment you do not approve the number of the old card offered by the system, but enter a new one, the data will change automatically and the money will be deducted from it.
How to make changes about card data
- Select products and send them to the basket.
- Fill in all required lines (shipping address, etc.).
- Press the button "Pay for goods", thereby confirming the purchase.
- Choose a means of payment - a bank card.
- How to remove the card from Aliexpress? Delete from the field the mechanically filled in data of the old card and write new ones:
- FULL NAME;
- Bankcard number;
- CVV code consisting of three numbers located on the back of the card next to the magnetic stripe.
6. After completing all the operations, press the button “Pay for the order”.
7. Enter the confirmation code sent by SMS to the phone number attached to the bank card.
The new card data is saved, it remains to clear the information about the old one. How to remove the card number from "Aliexpress" described above.
In principle, it is not necessary to delete the previous bank card at all, the payment system “My Alipay” provides the ability to save up to five different bank cards (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard). When making a purchase on Aliexpress, you will be asked to choose one of the attached cards, the operation must be confirmed with a password.
Enjoy using My My Alipay payment system for shopping on Aliexpress!