Oatmeal cookies on kefir: recipes, cooking features and recommendations
Oatmeal cookies on kefir - this is a great dessert, it can be combined with both tea and coffee. With all this, it can be combined with dried fruits, fresh berries, as well as various spices, such as cinnamon. In the recipe, you can use cottage cheese, honey or fresh vegetables, for example pumpkin. Many fillers are perfectly combined with flakes and kefir. It also has a low calorie content.
There are a lot of recipes for oatmeal cookies on kefir. Here are the most interesting or simple options.
Cooking Cookies with Dried Fruits: Ingredients
To cook delicious oatmeal cookies on kefir, you need to take:
- 300 grams of oat flakes;
- nonfat kefir - 300 g;
- two tablespoons of honey, liquid;
- dried fruits, such as dried apricots or raisins, to taste;
- a pinch of vanilla or cinnamon, depending on what the cook or his family likes.
From these simple ingredients you can make delicious homemade oatmeal cookies on kefir.Its recipe is also very simple. It is worth noting that you can choose a fatter dairy product, but then the cookie itself will be more high-calorie. If only kefir with high fat content is available, then you can simply dilute it with boiled water at room temperature.
Step-by-step recipe: quick and tasty
The longest time in this recipe is to soak the flakes. That is, this ingredient should pour kefir and let it brew. When oatmeal increases in size, you can proceed to the next stage. Everything else is done very quickly, this dessert is also baked quickly:
- Honey is added, thoroughly mixed with kefir and oatmeal. Spices are also sent here.
- Dried fruits are also worth pre-soak, and then grind as much as possible. You can use the blender.
- When a kind of dough is ready, you need to make cookies from it. If the dough turned out too thin, then the future oatmeal cookies on kefir can be put in with a spoon. To do this, take a baking sheet, covered it with parchment paper, and already have cookies on it.
- At a temperature of 180 degrees, the liver needs about fifteen minutes to prepare.The main thing is not to overdry it. Otherwise it will become tough.
- When the biscuit is reddened, it is worthwhile to let it stand for a while and then pull it out.
According to this recipe, oatmeal cookies on kefir remain tasty and in the cooled form.
Banana Cookies with Oatmeal
Another good option is a combination of oatmeal and overripe bananas. The darker this fruit is, the sweeter the dessert will end up.
Have to take:
- 200 grams of bananas are about two medium sized fruits;
- 45 grams of kefir any fat;
- 60 grams of flakes of any grinding;
- a pinch of vanilla sugar or vanillin;
- 10 g cream margarine or spread.
For a start it is worth removing the peel from a banana, and chop the flesh thoroughly. It should turn out fruit puree. You can use a blender or ordinary fork. Flakes themselves are added to it. Now you can take kefir and mix it with vanilla. Combine the two mixtures and knead the mass for cookies.
The baking sheet is smeared with margarine. Now you can spread cookies on it. Baked in the oven for about half an hour, the temperature at the same time remains about 180 degrees.
This is also a fairly simple recipe for oatmeal cookies on kefir.It requires the following ingredients:
- one hundred grams of kefir;
- 120 grams of cereal;
- 50 g spread;
- honey spoon;
- tablespoon flour (can be less);
- any nuts - a handful (you can take almonds or walnuts);
- a pinch of vanillin or vanilla sugar.
- Flakes are divided into two approximately equal parts - one is scrolled in a blender to a state of flour.
- You need to mix it, the rest of the flakes and crushed nuts. They can be cut arbitrarily.
- Now it is worth adding kefir, but only at room temperature, and mix all the ingredients.
- Add flour, honey and vanilla.
- At this time, spread up the spread and send to the rest of the ingredients.
- Once again, carefully you need to mix everything, and then send the oatmeal cookies on the yogurt in the oven.
It is baked for about twenty minutes.
Coconut Diet Cookies
The recipe for oatmeal cookies on kefir does not involve the use of sugar. However, due to the addition of coconut chips and honey, it has a pleasant and sweet aftertaste. It easily replaces store sweets.
You need to take the following ingredients:
- 80 g of nonfat kefir or 1% fat;
- one hundred grams of cereal;
- some honey;
- one egg;
- slightly vanilla;
- 35 grams of coconut shavings.
Kefir in this recipe is used only at room temperature. Then the flakes will swell up and the dough will turn out to be homogeneous. Fifteen minutes should be filled with this ingredient flakes.
At this time, you can mix honey, coconut and vanilla. It is also worth separating the protein of one egg. The yolk in this recipe for oatmeal on kefir is not used.
When all the ingredients are mixed, you can combine them with kefir and flakes. The dough is baked in the oven for about half an hour. It will turn out crispy. If you hold it for twenty minutes, the middle will be soft and tender.
Cheesecake with Oatmeal
The recipe for oatmeal cookies on kefir with cottage cheese suggests the presence of the following ingredients:
- 30 grams of raisins and kefir;
- two eggs;
- one hundred grams of cereal;
- 90 grams of cottage cheese, with a fat content of at least five percent;
- honey and cinnamon to taste;
Eggs should be divided into white and yolk. The first is whipped into a foam, and then mixed with cottage cheese, carefully but gently, without rubbing the ingredients together.
Flooded with kefir flakes, waiting for them to swell. It takes about ten minutes if the kefir is at room temperature and not cold. Now you can combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Bake such cookies in the oven.On a baking sheet or silicone mat. It takes about fifteen minutes. Oatmeal cookies on kefir, the recipe of which contains cottage cheese, is made soft, not crumbly.
Oatmeal cookies are a delicious dessert for children and adults. It is noteworthy that you can not be limited to the usual round baking. From it you can lay out interesting shapes, decorate dried fruits, so that children will come to delight. You can also add carrot or pumpkin slices in place of dried fruit. Even those who do not like these vegetables will eat such a dessert with joy. Bon Appetit!