Pasta with minced meat and cheese sauce
Pasta with minced meat is a simple and satisfying dish, which does not require a very long time and a small amount of products to prepare. It should be noted that such a dinner turns out to be much more tasty if you additionally cook a cheese sauce for the dish.
Pasta with minced chicken: the necessary ingredients
- chicken fillet - 260 grams;
- onions - two small heads;
- salt and pepper - to taste (to be added to minced meat and pasta);
- greens - one small bunch;
- durum wheat pasta - 190 grams;
- vegetable oil for frying products.
Pasta with minced meat: the process of cooking meat filling
Chicken meat should be thoroughly washed and freed from the skin, bones and cartilage. Then it is required to cut it into small pieces and skip together with bulb onions through a meat grinder. After that, the meat must be mixed by hand and add to it all the necessary seasonings.
How to cook stuffed pasta
Before you boil the pasta, you need to fry the chicken mince slightly.To do this, it must be placed in a deep frying pan, adding a small amount of sunflower oil. After the meat has changed its color and fried a little, you can take the time to pasta. It should be noted that such a product should be prepared in salt water. In addition, you must make sure that the pasta is not digested, as in this case the dish will not look very appetizing. Then the minced meat and boiled semi-finished product must be mixed in a pan, fry a little and start cooking cheese sauce.
Pasta with minced meat: the necessary ingredients for cheese sauce
- butter - two large spoons;
- wheat flour - two large spoons;
- milk - half a cup;
- cheese (preferably cheddar grade) - 140 grams;
- pepper and salt - at will and taste.
Pasta with minced meat: the process of making sauce
Melt the butter in metal dishes and add two large spoons of wheat flour to it. The resulting mixture should be thoroughly whipped with a blender or a whisk for eggs. Then in the bulk is required to pour half a glass of milk. While stirring the sauce with a spoon, it is recommended to hold it a little more on the fire (about five minutes).After the time, add salt and pepper to the milk mixture, and then remove it from the stove. While the sauce is hot, it is recommended to quickly pour in 140 grams of cheese, grated on a coarse grater. Next, the mass should be whipped again with a whisk and pour into the cooked pasta with minced meat.
After the cheese sauce has completely filled the pasta, the dish should be spread over deep plates and decorated with small slices of tomatoes and green lettuce leaves.
- To prevent pasta from falling apart during cooking, it is recommended to remove them from the stove five minutes before being fully cooked.
- In order for such a dish not to stick together, but turned out to be more crumbly, boiled macaroni needs to be rinsed well in cold water and sprinkled with a small amount of vegetable oil.