Than to treat shishki from nyxes? Drug treatment and folk recipes
Infiltrate, called in common people a bumpafter the injection, this is one of the negative consequences of the injection. Most often, these subcutaneous formations are accompanied by oil-based injections, less often cones appear due to incorrect (rapid) administration of the drug, as well as with a large volume. Than to treat shishki from nyxes? This question bothers people for whom injections are done by courses, with a periodicity of less than half a month. During this time the infiltrate should dissolve independently. If, instead, the cones become more dense and cause discomfort, and the general condition is supplemented with fever, the possibility of abscess (abscess due to infection) is not ruled out.
Prevention of infiltration
To the question "how to treat bumps from injections" anddiscomfort from them did not accompany you during the course of injections, it is enough to observe some simple rules. In principle, every doctor or nurse with experience should know them:
- inject with a syringe with a long needle;
- warm up the contents of the ampoule before insertion into the palms;
- the procedure should be carried out as slowly as possible.
As for the patient himself, it is important not tosupercool and do not wet the area of injection with water for the first 2-3 hours. Unfortunately, there is not always an opportunity to adhere to these rules, so some people know first hand what happens after injections of bumps. What to do and how to relieve the condition at home?
The drug treatment of cones from injections is directed to heating. For this
use simple and affordable means:
- Iodine. With the help of him, they "draw" a mesh.
- Magnesium sulfate. Use in the form of a compress: the gauze swab is wetted with liquid and attached to the bump for the night, fastened with a plaster.
- Vishnevsky ointment. Effective even with strong hardening. A unique composition (castor oil, tar, xeroform) allows you to remove puffiness, activate blood circulation and relieve inflammation.
- UHF heating.
All procedures, except for warming up, are conducted at homecourse, until the cones from the injections disappear. Than to treat more difficult forms of an infiltrate, for example, at an abscess or a hematoma? In these cases it is better to see a doctor. Hematomas are treated with compresses, but with suppuration it is necessary to fight with antibiotics of a wide spectrum of action. In extreme cases, with severe complications, surgical intervention occurs.
What can be treated with bumps from injections, if for any reason the medication can not be applied? In such cases, traditional medicine is quite effective. For example, honey.
It has always been remarkable for its medicinal properties and is used to treat cones after injections.
- Honey cake made from honey, creamyoil and raw yolk. All components are thoroughly mixed, rolled into a cake, which is applied to the sore spot. The top is covered with a cloth and fixed.
- Effective massage with a mixture of honey and aloe juice.
- At night, you can make a compress of honey and rye flour (1: 1).
Despite its useful qualities, honey is an allergen. How to treat bumps from injections to people who are prone to this allergy? In such cases, compresses are used from medicinal herbs and other means:
- From the leaves of cabbage or burdock.
- From a hot curd on a water bath.
- From tincture of propolis.
- From pre-crushed berries of cranberries.
- From rice cereal and water.
During treatment it is important not to be supercooled and not in a draft, a sore spot wrapped in a warm scarf or handkerchief.