the story of Adam and Eve +
the story of Adam and Eve +
- No, there is a Brazilian TV series "Paradise". God wanted to sleep with Eve, through the Holy Spirit (as in the case of Mary, did later). But to Eve, Adam liked it. God is understandable from jealousy "expelled" a poor fellow from Paradise. Other reason to think of, just will not work.
Well, how much can you laugh already, over the stupid Bible?
- Of course, not your apple. For their own you and the dog were released, and frightened of the gun.
- Here will approach is not present? In the Garden of Eden a great many trees grew, but two of them stood out: the tree of life (giving eternal life) and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. God said to Adam, "From every tree in the garden you will eat, but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, do not eat from it, for on the day you eat from it, you die." Adam and his wife lived happily and serenely in the Garden of Eden, knowing neither sickness nor spiritual suffering. But Satan, the leader of evil spirits and the enemy of God, also hated man, and therefore decided to break their blissful existence, and, in the end, destroy all of humanity. Entering the serpent and appearing before the woman in this guise, he asked: "Did God really say: do not eat from any tree in paradise?" Eve replied that God allowed them to eat fruits from all trees, except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, otherwise they will die with Adam. The serpent, using his inexperience and curiosity, assured her that the fruits of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil are not at all fatal, saying: "God knows that on the day you eat them, your eyes will open, and you will be like gods who know good and evil". It was an outright lie, but a naive woman believed an evil spirit. She saw "that the tree is good for food, and that it is pleasant to the eyes and coveted, because it gives knowledge, and took its fruit and ate, and gave it also to her husband, and he ate." The Bible does not mention that the fruit grew on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but it is traditionally believed that these were apples.
- for not obedience drove them from the dacha, for the theft of apples
- God put Adam to sleep, took one of his ribs, and made the first woman out of him , which became the wife for the first person (2: 21-22). And they were both naked, Adam and his wife, and were not ashamed. Adam knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth . Then Eva conceived again and gave birth to her second son (4: 1-2). In 130 years they have a third son (Shet), who, being an ancestor Thus, he became one of the founders of all mankind; the descendants of the other sons of Adam and Eve died during the (7: 21).