The difficulties of finding work are becoming even moreobvious when a person is refused in several places. What are the reasons for these events and what is needed to successfully pass the interviews? It's no secret that there are whole layers of knowledge that are dedicated to this art of conversation. First of all, it is necessary to take into account that the person who comes to the interview, as a rule, communicates with a specialist in human resources. The specialist, in turn, competently composes the questions for the interview and prepares for the interview. So, if you think that you will pass the interview without special preparation, then most likely you are mistaken. We do not take into account the situation when you are a really good specialist with experience. Let's talk about what to say in an interview and how to behave. So:
What to say in an interview?
The first thing I want to note is that you do notwill have to tell and tell about yourself for a long time. You will be asked absolutely specific questions, to which you must give no less specific and truthful answers. Another thing is to write a resume. It is with the help of this document, I'm not afraid of this word, that the specialist will prepare for an interview with you. Here's what must necessarily be indicated in the summary:
- The purpose of your resume. Indicate the position you are applying for.
- Next, you need to specify your data. This will include the surname, name and patronymic, the date of your birth. All contacts by which you can be found.
- The next point is one of the most important. Experience. This should be discussed at an interview. It is necessary to describe in detail all your experience and all work places, starting with your last place. Enter the name of the company or organization. Specify the profile of the activity that this institution or firm was engaged in. What is your position and what did you do? It is also necessary to indicate your merits. When describing achievements, active verbs should be used. For example: "achieved performance increase" or "increased optimization level" and so on. Be sure to attach all certificates or certificates of additional courses. In general, all the good things that happened to you when you were in a position in this organization. Be sure to include your business address and phone number. As a rule, the HR specialist calls on your previous job, in order to ask if you really are such a wonderful employee.
- One more item without which the resume will not befinished. You must provide information about your education. This can not be said at the interview. Of course, the employer will be interested in those institutions in which you learned to do what the employer needs. Indicate the year of graduation. Be sure to take your final document with you. You hardly need a school diploma. But if there is nothing else, then let it be included in your resume. It is also necessary to indicate various additional merits and information about the passing of the courses (if any), raising the qualifications or expanding your horizons.
- Well, the last point that will tell you how,but rather about what correctly to speak at the interview ... This is an item about your qualities. What kind of person are you? What are you valuable? What will make this company take you to work? Answer these questions. Indicate your best qualities, but remember! Do not come up with something that is not, otherwise you will get into trouble when checking. This paragraph is closely monitored, since the facts indicated in this paragraph are highly subjective. Also at this point you need to tell a little about your hobbies or hobbies. Do not paint this in detail. Just indicate what you do in your spare time. Very often this particular resume item can provide you with a job.
Your story in the interview should be based on a resume. Try to give full and truthful information. Let the facts from your career speak for you.
What can not be said at the interview?
The most unfavorable outcome of the interviewis mainly due to the fact that a person exaggerates his importance or simply frankly lies. This will hurt you not only now, but also in the future, as many human resources specialists keep in touch with each other. Do not also touch the moments of your personal life. When answering questions about this area, stick to the tactics of polite and short answers. Answer honestly, but do not go into details. Your right is to keep your privacy to yourself.